"With Trump, Bachmann, Palin, Newt, etc, the race for the GOP nomination is quickly becoming the greatest reality show of all time." - Ezra Klein
And the crazy keeps coming: enter Bryan Fischer (seen above).
Bryan Fischer is a prominent member of the American Family Association (AFA), which is classified as a hate group by SPLC. He hosts the radio show Focal Point on American Family Radio.
Since these GOP presidential hopefuls are willing to go on Fischer’s radio program, you should know a little more about the man behind the mic.
Here are a few statements from Bryan Fischer. Warning: Rampant xenophobia and homophobia below.
- Deport all Muslims from the U.S. [source]
- Muslims don’t have First Amendment rights. [source]
- Muslims should be banned from the military. [source]
- Any construction company working on the ‘Ground Zero Mosque’ should be blacklisted. [source]
- Hispanic people have a ‘high rate of illegitimacy’. [source]
- Native Americans were ‘morally disqualified’ from their land and will be stricken with poverty and alcoholism until they give up their ‘superstition’. [source]
- Gay people should be banned from public office. [source]
- Homosexual sex should be illegal. [source]
- Gay sex is ‘domestic terrorism’. [source]
- Adolf Hitler surrounded himself with gay soldiers because only gays were willing to be savage and brutal enough to carry out his agenda. [source]
- Homosexuals ‘gave us the Brown Shirts, the Nazi war machine and six million dead Jews’. [source]
[photo above via]