I am a politically-charged news junkie with my eyes and ears open to the abundance of stories sweeping the world on a daily basis. This blog is my mission to share a mere fraction of that content with you.
Here you’ll find a lot on international and progressive politics. You’ll also find just as much news that has nothing to do with my political views. I’m here to show you the stories that should be on your radar.
Here are a few issues I’m following:
- The protests and uprisings across the Middle East and North Africa (e.g. Tunisia, Egypt, Algeria, Bahrain, Libya, Yemen, Jordan, Ivory Coast, Syria). To learn more, check out my news roundups and country-specific tags;
- Media censorship across the world;
- The agenda of the 112th Congress;
- The actions of state governments to deal with budget cuts;
- The representation of progressive issues in the media, in Congress, and in the White House.
I currently live and work in the nation’s capital.